Thursday, January 29, 2015

How to color your nails completely

How to paint your nails perfectly


Not everyone seems to be born with the expertise for portray nails completely. When I first began portray my nails I completely HATED it as a result of I was so garbage at it. I would get nail polish throughout my fingers, exterior of my nails and cleansing it up would take even longer than portray my nails.

I lastly found out the way it was imagined to be finished when I began going for manicures. If you have a look at how manicurists paint nails, you’ll discover that they've a sure method that ensures a neat coat of polish overlaying the entire nail each time.

How to paint your nails completely

How to paint your nails perfectly



So right here’s a cheat sheet I discovered that explains precisely the way to paint nails completely and professionally:

How to paint your nails perfectly
(Click to Enlarge)

My ideas for on find out how to paint nails completely:


1. The trick is to get simply the correct quantity of nail polish on the comb. What I do is brush the nail polish brush on the aspect of the bottle neck a couple of instances to get extra nail polish off. The quantity of nail polish in your brush needs to be simply sufficient so that you can paint one or two straight drags in your nail.

2. Don’t begin from the cuticle base however just a bit above it (like within the diagram), in order that the nail polish doesn’t pool on the base however is evenly unfold out.

3. Use even much less nail polish whenever you’re portray the curves of your nail(step 6). That’s the place it’s more durable to regulate your strokes and this implies polish swimming pools and smudges extra simply.


This video by Miss Jen Fabulous additionally offers a clearer image of how try to be portray your nails:





Practice makes excellent, so if at first you don’t get you’ll get higher, neater nails so long as you retain making an attempt. If you continue to get the errant bits of nail polish on the pores and skin round your nails, some nail polish remover and cotton buds will do the trick.

Source

Artikel Terkait

How to color your nails completely
4/ 5
Oleh

Berlangganan

Suka dengan artikel di atas? Silakan berlangganan gratis via email